Swell Mullaloo Beach is owned by husband and wife team Olivier and Cassandra Letrone, who are no strangers to the restaurant business.
When asked where the idea for Swell came from, the couple replied, “we live locally and knew there was a need for more choice in the Perth Northern corridor. When the opportunity arose to lease the premises in Mullaloo, in what can only be described as an incredible location, we just couldn’t pass it up”.
The team at Swell are committed to create dishes that are simple, clean and delicious, using fresh local produce where possible to create seasonal menus from an eclectic mix of cuisines.
- The covered balcony can be fully enclosed and heated or cooled, depending on the weather
- The front deck provides a great place to relax and unwind if you’ve brought your dog with you, or for cyclists wishing to refuel while keeping an eye on their bikes.
- Our delightful decor provides a comfortable yet relaxing atmosphere for any occasion.
- Our kids’ menu has proven to be popular, both with our smallest diners and their parents.
- The great selection of local beers and wines, freshly made juices and smoothies that we offer, means that there really is something for everyone.